Conférence: Les Défis Socio-Economiques de la Syrie après la crise.
Beyrouth 21 avril 2012
The Cercle des Economistes Arabes has organized a workshop in Beirut on April 21st, 2012, with representatives of the Syrian business community and economic experts, to discuss the post‐crisis economic challenges in Syria. Discussions have taken place on the following themes:
1. Analysis of the current socio‐economic situation
2. Obstacles and challenges facing both domestic and international trade
3. Challenges faced by the manufacturing sector
4. Challenges faced by the financial services sector
5. Challenges specific to the various hot‐spots in the country
6. Post‐crisis priorities for investment and assistance after the political transformation.